More articles >>

National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens: Have a drug problem – need help?

The National Institutes of Health  (NIH)

January 10, 2018

Information on what to do if you or someone you know has a problem with drugs.

You or a Friend

Have a problem with drugs? Use our step-by-step guide to find out what to do.


Your Parent or Another Adult

Use our guide to find out what to do if a parent or other adult has a problem with drugs.


Need Help NOW?

Call 1-800-662-HELP or visit SAMHSA to find treatment help in your area.

What is Super Doctors?
Super Doctors Magazine

Super Doctors identifies top doctors as selected by their peers and the independent research of MSP Communications. Please note: Doctors cannot pay to be included on Super Doctors® listings nor are they paid to provide input.

Super Doctors is published online and also in print as a special advertising section in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines.

Click here for more details

Browse Super Doctors
Browse Medical Specialties

More ...


More ...